Welcome to my zone 9 garden. My roots are deeply planted in the sandy soil of sub-tropical central Florida, where the summers are long and hot, but the rest of the year is paradise!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Mocha - My Garden Companion


Well, well, I'm out here working and sweating while Miss Mocha takes a break in the shade. I can't say that I blame her as it is a very warm day. She is, however, a great garden companion as she follows me wherever I go, taking an occassional break to pounce on a lizard or leaf moving in the breeze.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, what a pretty cat! Is she a specific breed, or is that coat just kind of a fluke? Gorgeous. :)

Anonymous said...

Ms Mocha lives the life !
Doing what cats do best!

Popular Posts


Related Posts with Thumbnails