Welcome to my zone 9 garden. My roots are deeply planted in the sandy soil of sub-tropical central Florida, where the summers are long and hot, but the rest of the year is paradise!

Monday, March 24, 2008

A Few More

Here's a few more pics of azalea blooms. The blooms have faded on the larger plants and I've trimmed them back and fertilized them, but the fashion azaleas (red orange blooms) are still blooming.
Even Makayla is admiring these from the screened patio, or could it be that she is just watching anole lizards scamper around on the mulch.

1 comment:

Meems said...

Susan: The azaleas were very vibrant this year. I only wish they lasted a little longer. No, a lot longer actually.

There's an award waiting for you at my blog.
Meems @Hoe&Shovel

Popular Posts


Related Posts with Thumbnails