Spruce Pine Cottage has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thanks Leslie . . . I think!
According to her post I must answer 10 questions and share the love by nominating other blogging friends for the award. Okay . . . here goes:
1. What would you do if you won $10,000 tomorrow? That's easy . . . I'm a saver, so in the bank it goes . . . at least until my next trip.
2. Best lifetime moment? Without a doubt, it's when I met my adopted daughter for the first time in China.
3. Are you happy? Extremely!
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? I have a Facebook account but rarely post anything.
5. If you could change something in your life what would it be? Nothing!
6. What is your biggest vice/habit in life? I have a sweet tooth and eat way too much sugar.
7. What is a good point about you? I try to be friendly and polite to people. A negative point? I need more patience.
8. What is your most embarrassing lifetime moment? Hmmm, That's a tough one. I'd have to say slipping and falling flat on my face at my daughter's school a couple of years ago.
9. What is your favorite flower? I LOVE all flowers, but if I have to choose just one I'd have to say roses, orchids, camellias, azaleas, daylilies. Oops, I guess I just can't pick one.
10. What's your biggest love in life? Aside from my family, it's gardening and being out in nature.
My nominations for Beautiful Bloggers are:
Sherry - If only Sweat were Irrigation
Chris - The Great Wall of Lutz
Daisy - Maple Hill 101
Kimberly - Garden in Paradise
Ami - Southeast Florida Garden Evolvement
Jeanni - Roses and Gargoyles
FloridaGirl - Peace in the Valley
Kay - My Garden Path
Nominees, here’s what you have to do:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer the same 10 questions I did, for fun, if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominees' links in your post and comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve been included and invited to take part.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Years ago I read a story about a white garden ~ ~ sometimes referred to as a moon garden or twilight garden ~ ~ and ever since then I'...
I bet you thought this post was going to be about some gorgeous "sun-loving" island in the Caribbean or the Mediterranean...right?...
Our first try at growing Seminole pumpkin squash turned out to be relatively fruitful. We planted a few seeds beside my daughter's swin...
I'm so glad you stopped by to take a stroll through my garden. We'll start in the front yard. As we step off the front porch, there&...
This rose is Louis Phillippe a/k/a the Cracker Rose. It is an antique rose that performs well in a partially shaded area in my yard. It'...
As I was strolling through the "sunny butterfly corner " of my backyard the other day, two words came to mind - Organized Chaos!...
Since summer I've been, way, too busy running here and there and everywhere! I'm a homebody by nature and love it when I can stay ...
Not only is the garden filled with beautiful spring flowers, it's also filled with the scent of subtle and strong fragrance these days...
Week 2 was spent mostly in the little village of Zermatt, Switzerland where you will find fantastic views of the Matterhorn. For ...
I'm in the state of "Seeing Red" these days! Every window I look out of I "See Red" and it's wonderful!! ...