Welcome to my zone 9 garden. My roots are deeply planted in the sandy soil of sub-tropical central Florida, where the summers are long and hot, but the rest of the year is paradise!

Friday, July 25, 2008

On a Funny Note!

This cute little comic appeared in our local newspaper (The Ledger), and I thought it was so cute that I would share it. In case you can't make out the words, one jalapeno pepper says to another "Watch your back. They couldn't hang it on the tomato. Now they are coming for us."

4 comments:

walk2write said...

I feel sorry for those lab techs having to cut into all those hot peppers, having cried a few tears over them myself. Aiyeee!

Susan said...

walk2write...I heard on the news that it was the peppers (in Mexico) after all. I just thought that was so cute!

SophieMae said...

How adorable! My dh is going to love this one. Thanks ever so for sharing. 8-]

Susan said...

Hi SophieMae...Glad you enjoyed it. It is cute.

Popular Posts


Related Posts with Thumbnails