Welcome to my zone 9 garden. My roots are deeply planted in the sandy soil of sub-tropical central Florida, where the summers are long and hot, but the rest of the year is paradise!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Fourth "R"



A few posts ago I wrote about cleaning out my stash of empty pots in Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Well now I have a fourth "R" to include among the original three. - RETURN. My mother was reading the post and in the photo she noticed a pot of hers that has been missing for some time. She called me on the telephone, and kindly asked if I would return her missing pot.


So, when you clean out your stash of pots, don't forget to reduce, reuse, recycle AND return.

5 comments:

Dani said...

Oh, that's too funny!

Lona said...

LOL!! Now you know you will have to be very careful of what you post. Too funny.
Lona

My Mother's Garden said...

Tee he he...that was funny!

Anonymous said...

Or "R"emember to hide it better. Hee. Caught, so you were. :)

Susan said...

Dani & My Mother's Garden...Glad you enjoyed a little gardener's humor.

Lona...How right you are, especially if I want to keep one of my mom's pots.

Nancy...Yes indeed, that's a great idea - "remember" to hide it. Sounds like you've got experience in matters like this.

Popular Posts


Related Posts with Thumbnails